CompTIA Cloud+ / Virtualization, Disk Storage, Platform, Software, Database, Business Process as a Service
The best fully integrated study system available for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification exam
With hundreds of practice questions, CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Study Guide covers what you need to know―and shows you how to prepare―for this challenging exam. McGraw-Hill Professional is a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam CV0-001
- Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam
- Exam at Work notes provide real-world examples of cloud computing technologies in the workplace today
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of each chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Cloud Computing Concepts, Models, and Terminology * Disk Storage Systems * Storage Networking * Network Infrastructure * Virtualization Components * Virtualization and the Cloud * Network Management * Performance Tuning * Systems Management * Testing and Troubleshooting * Security in the Cloud * Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Electronic content includes:
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
-One practice exam
-Detailed answers with explanations
-Score Report performance assessment tool
- PDF eBook for studying on the go
- Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice exam with free online registration
COMPTIA CLOUD+ CV0-001 IN DEPTH will prepare you to pass CompTIA’s new Cloud+ certification exam. Using the proven In Depth certification training method, it is a comprehensive, up-to-date, user-friendly test-prep guide. The book is fully mapped to Cloud+ exam objectives and offers in-depth coverage of all relevant topics, from cloud delivery models and services to virtualization, infrastructure, network management, and much more. End-of-chapter questions are included, to test and sharpen your comprehension along the way. As cloud computing grows, network administrators and other IT professionals must keep pace. The CompTIA Cloud + certification exam validates the knowledge and best practices required of professionals working in cloud-computing environments, and the coaching and test-prep resources of COMPTIA CLOUD+ CV0-001 IN DEPTH will give you the skills and confidence you’ll need to succeed on exam day.
Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructure: Real-World Skills for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification and Beyond: Exam CV0-001
Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructure is an excellent resource for IT professionals seeking to tap into the demand for cloud administrators. This book helps prepare candidates for the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification (CV0-001) cloud computing certification exam. Designed for IT professionals with 2-3 years of networking experience, this certification provides validation of your cloud infrastructure knowledge.
With over 30 years of combined experience in cloud computing, the author team provides the latest expert perspectives on enterprise-level mobile computing, and covers the most essential topics for building and maintaining cloud-based systems, including:
- Understanding basic cloud-related computing concepts, terminology, and characteristics
- Identifying cloud delivery solutions and deploying new infrastructure
- Managing cloud technologies, services, and networks
- Monitoring hardware and software performance
Featuring real-world examples and interactive exercises, Deploying and Managing Cloud Infrastructure delivers practical knowledge you can apply immediately. And, in addition, you also get access to a full set of electronic study tools including:
- Interactive Test Environment
- Electronic Flashcards
- Glossary of Key Terms
Now is the time to learn the cloud computing skills you need to take that next step in your IT career.
This book targets those who currently focus on an organization’s cloud computing infrastructure and administration, as well as those who are looking to advance their career as a cloud administrator.
The author will covers many of the popular topics a cloud computing professional will need to be familiar with, including:
Fundamental cloud concepts
Cloud terminology and characteritics
Implmenting a cloud solution
Managing a cloud infrastructure
Identifying cloud delivery and service models
Installing, configuring and managing virtual machines and devices
Testing and deploying a cloud solution
…and much more
This book will help candidates prepare for taking CompTIA Exam CV0-001, and is the ideal resource for those seeking to earn the challenging, but rewarding CompTIA Cloud+ certification. Each chapter will include:
Opening list of exam topics
Valuable hands-on exercises
In-depth perspective from a cloud computing expert
Readers will also have access to Sybex’s superior online interactive learning environment and test bank, including chapter tests, practice exams, a glossary of key terms, and electronic flashcards.
Prepare for CompTIA Mobility+ exam MB0-001 with McGraw-Hill Professional―a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get complete coverage of all objectives for CompTIA Mobility+ exam MB0-001 from this comprehensive resource. Written by an information security engineer, this authoritative guide fully addresses the skills and technologies required to successfully deploy, integrate, support, and mange a mobile environment. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass this challenging exam, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Networking concepts and the OSI model
- Network infrastructure and technologies
- Radio frequency principles
- Cellular technologies
- Wi-Fi client technologies
- Planning for mobile devices
- Implementing mobile device infrastructure
- Mobile security risks
- Mobile security technologies
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Monitoring and troubleshooting mobile security
- Troubleshooting client issues
Electronic content includes:
- 200 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or by exam domain
- PDF copy of the book