This is the best vertical HF Antenna on the market!
43 FOOT 10-160 METER MULTIBAND FOLDOVER FREESTANDING VERTICAL ANTENNA 5KW UNUN
Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-771 15.6-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for AnyTone, BaoFeng, and Yaesu
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna – with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BaoFeng Tech
- Updated Model – May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- Counterfeit Warning: A silver package label (Marked EVO) means the antennas shipped from China – Authentic Nagoya Antennas do not have a Silver Label (and are produced in Taiwan)
- Compatible with the ANILE-8R, NSTIG-8R, OBLTR-8R, and TERMN-8R
- Compatible with all AnyTone, BaoFeng, some Wouxun, and some Kenwood Handhelds
Diamond (Original) SRH77CA 144/440 MHz. Dual-Band High Gain Handheld Antenna Rx: 120~900 MHz. (Gain: 440 Mhz. 2.15 dBi, Max Power: 10 Watts, Length: 15″) SMA
- 144/440 MHz. Dual-Band High Gain Handheld Antenna
- Rx: 120~900 MHz. (Gain: 440 Mhz. 2.15 dBi, Max Power: 10 Watts, Length: 15″) SMA
Super Antenna MP1DXR HF Portable SuperWhip All Band MP1 Antenna with Clamp Mount and Go Bag ham radio amateur
- The new ruggedized upgraded version of the MP1 Super Antenna. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. The MP1DXR Package includes the entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Top operators choose the MP1DXR for transmitting and receiving on HF-VHF radio frequencies. High efficiency portable setup, that instantly expands up to full size for EmComm severe weather operations, Mobile, Backpacking, DXpeditions, or any type of base installation.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1B Super Antenna + SW1 SuperWhip + UM2 SuperMount + MR4010 Super Radial Set + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB1 Super Go Bag. Everything collapses down and packs into the stealth black Go Bag zip case. DESIGN: The MP1DXR is a genuine Super Antenna® product designed by engineers in USA to meet the rigid Mil-Spec requirements of the manpack mobile extreme field deployment environment. FITTINGS: Industry standard 3/8″-24 threads, compatible with standard ham and CB mobile mounts.
- SIZE: Extended length 7ft (2.13m). Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna 1 pound (0.4kg). Mount 1 pound (0.4kg). Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarterwave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured at the HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms). COLOR: Metallic. DESIGN: Engineered in Silicon Valley, USA.
- BANDS-FREQUENCIES: All bands 40 meters through 10 meters (7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus 6m/4m/2meters/70cm (30MHz-467MHz) VHF & UHF, with a good SWR. [note: 80m-75m-60m bands (3.4MHz-6.9MHz) require optional coils: MC60 & MC80 SuperCoils available separately] Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. Antenna tunes by manual slip knob of the SuperSlider Coil. No need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: This durable antenna features an amazing new indestructible titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle, in the MOLLE-PALS GB1 Super Go Bag. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, or balcony railing. RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES: MC80 SuperCoil 80m/75m; MC60 SuperCoil 5MHz; Radials MR642, MR8060, MR8075, MR4020, MR6060, MR1710; TM1 Tripod.
- For the 2 Meter & 70cm Amateur Ham Radio Bands.
- Transmits 144-148Mhz & 430-450Mhz.
- Includes magnet mount with approx. 12ft Hi Quality coax cable & PL-259 connector.
- Black color.
- HF Ham Radio Vertical MutiBand High Performance Base Antenna!
- Covers 10-80M Bands ( 10, 15, 20, 40, 75/80 Meters )! For Transmitting and Receiving!
- Approx 25ft tall Aluiminum with Coils, Handels up to 1500W PEP!
- Attaches to most Standard Optional Mast Pipes, & Requires Optional length of 50 ohm Coax Cable.
- Designed To Be Ground or Roof mounted! AM – SSB – FM – CW!