6 Meter Amateur Ham Radio Band (50 – 54 MHz)
Six Meters (50-54 MHz) is also known as “The Magic Band” by HAMS who enjoy the magic of HF-type long range communication on VHF during the summer Sporadic-E opening. The trick is you never know when there will be an opening so you have to be ready for the action when the band conditions open!
- 50W/40W Full Quad Band FM Twin Display Amateur Mobile Radio Transceiver!
- Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!
- Features CTCSS, DCS, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, & more!
- Transmits 10M ( 29Mhz ), 6M ( 52Mhz ), 2M ( 146Mhz ) & 70cm ( 440Mhz ) Bands, FM, 50W/40W, Receives additional frequencies too! (AM mode selectable on VHF receive freqs for AirBand recption)
- Remote Mountable Faceplate, Full Direct Entry Keypad mic, 800 channels
TYT Quad Band Transceiver 10M/6M/2M/70cm VHF/UHF TH-9800 Two Way and Amateur Radio with HH9900 Antenna
- With NKTECH Quad Band Stainless Antenna (Support 29.6/50.5/144/435MHz) & Programming Cable.
- Quad Band Operation: includes 29/50/144/430MHz Four amateur Bands. Wide Receive Coverage: includes 26-33MHz, 47-54MHz, 108-180MHz, 320-512MHz and 750-950MHz (Except Cell Phone).
- V+V & U+U & V+U Dual Receiver Design. V+U Full Duplex Operation. Cross-Band Repeater Function.
- Ultra-size LCD Screen Dual Display. 50W Output Power for 29/50/144MHz, for 35W for 430MHz.
- More than 800 Memory Channels. 50 CTCSS/1024 DCS/DTMF/2 Tone/5 Tone 5 kinds of signaling.