33 cm Amateur Ham Radio Band (902 – 928 MHz)
- Phantom antennas allow car washes without removing the antenna. Whipless means they don’t look like antennas, attract less attention, less vandalism, and have lower wind resistance.
- Field diversity makes the antenna resistant to the picket-fence fading and multipath nulls that are found in urban operation and undulating mobile environments.
- Versatile: Excellent for voice or telemetry applications
- Field Diversity: Field diversity means that the antenna is simultaneously sensitive to both the electric and magnetic fields of the signal, like having two antennas.
- 33 CM Band Amateur and Commercial communication supported