20 Meter Amateur Ham Radio Band (14.000 – 14.350 MHz)
- 1. The design was optimized for portable outdoor utilizing a lightweight balun support,nylon end insulators
- 2. An erected height of 6-7 meters(19-22 feet) is appropriate,lower height will affect the antenna voltage standing wave ratio(VSWR)
- 3. The WA-4 has bullet style quick connects at both ends and is supplied with 2 matching terminal
- 4. These can be used to add wire to the overall antenna to fine tune the VSWR if needed
Windom antenna is an off center fed dipole,The WA-4 is a typical Windom type antenna that can operate at 40m,20m,10m,6m band making it an ideal portable antenna
4. Power:100W PEP
5. Irradiator:16AWG stranded copper wires
7. Balun:4:1(Balanced-unbalanced magnetic balun)
8. Package size:230*170*80mm(W*D*H)
9. Gross Weight：0.9kg
- Amateur Ham Radio 100W AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW modes. (40W AM).
- Receives 30Khz to 34.9999Mhz, Transmits the Amateur 10-160 meter Bands.
- 600 memories, ctcss, 10hz Display, Dual VFO’s, 3 selectable Power levels.
- RIT/XIT, IF Shift, Preamp, Attenuator, Dial & Key Lock.
- Includes Microphone, Fused DC Power Cable & Owners Manual. Required 12-14Vdc at least 21 Amps
- Amateur Ham Radio 100 Watt HF AM/SSB / FM/CW Transceiver & General Coverage Shortwave receiver.
Receives 30khz to 35Mhz, Transmits on the Amateur Radio Bands, from 10-160M.
100W on FM-SSB-CW & 40W AM.
12Vdc @ 21 Amps max.
Optional Face Separation kit allows remote head placement ( Sep kit Not included).
Size appox 9.46 x 3.7 x 10″
- 3 Band Fan Dipole Shorty 75-40-20 meters Antenna Stealth HOA Portable HF
- Ni4L Dipole Antenna
- W2AU Balun
- Flex-Weave wire
- 3 Band Fan Dipole 75/40/20 This antenna is only 68′ total in length, would be great for a small lot to get you on 80 meters. Coils are are 54uf wound on 3 1/2″ stock. The antenna wire is Flex-Weave 14. All connections are swagged and adhesive lined heat shrink used. As you can see from the SWR readings it is pretty good, You can tweak it a bit lower, where i had it hanging to test it was only 23′ off the ground. Higher is BETTER.
- Made in the USA
- 20 Meters / 14 MHz
- Made from #14 7/22 stranded hard-drawn copper wire
- Will handle up to 1500 Watts with SWR below 2:1
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- The Frequency Devices Half Wave Center Fed Dipole antenna with Balun is tuned to 14 MHz (20 Meters). It uses #14 7/22 stranded hard-drawn copper wire to meet the requirements of the National Electrical Code and have the best radiation efficiency. The antenna has been tested to withstand 100 pounds of strain over time without breaking. It can be installed as an inverted V or as a straight dipole. Antenna resonant frequency will vary with how high you hang the antenna and what kinds of buildings or trees are near the antenna. This means that an antenna tested at the factory out in the clear and up in the air may test fine at the factory and not work at your location. Our antennas are built using 18-8 stainless steel hardware, all internal nuts are self-locking, all screw holes are sealed with RTV sealant, and other holes are sealed with Coax-SealTM. These antennas are made in our factory in Ottawa, Illinois and shipped directly to you through the US Post Office. This antenna is about 33 feet long. Bill Franklin, K9EIF
- Balun for Constructing Wire Dipoles
- 1:1 Ratio
- For Indoor Or Outdoor Use
- Heavy Duty
- Jetstream 1:1 Balun. * Made using only the highest quality materials. * Color: Grey ( May Vary) * Power rating: 1500 watts PEP * SO-239 connector. * Wire connection can be crimped or soldered.