1.25 Meters Amateur Ham Radio Band (220 to 225 MHz)
- Cushcraft A224WB VHF 4 Element Beam Antenna.
- This Antenna 222 MHz 4 element beam is perfect for Packet, FM repeaters, or sideband/CW.
- It can be mounted for vertical or horizontal polarization. Specifications: VHF Beam Antenna Type: Yagi VHF Beam Antenna Elements: 4 Front to Back Ratio, dB: 20 SWR1.2:1 Typical 2:1 Bandwidth, MHz: >5 Antenna Power Rating, Watts PEP (FM): 1,500 W (750) Beam Antenna Boom Length: 3.00 ft. Beam Antenna Maximum Boom Diameter: 0.875 in.
- VHF Beam Antenna Longest Element: 26.7 in. Beam Antenna Turning Radius: 3.00 ft. Mast Mounting Clamp Minimum: 1.250 in. Mast Mounting Clamp Maximum: 2.000 in.
- Wind Surface Area: 0.230 sq. ft. Beam Antenna Frequency Coverage: 220-225 MHz
- Feedpoint Impedance: 200 ohms Feedpoint Match Type: T-match, balanced Antenna Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239 VHF Beam Antenna Bands: 2 meters Beam Antenna Gain: 10.2 dBi Beam Antenna F/B (dB): 19.0 dB E-Plane 3 dB Beamwidth: 60 degrees H-Plane 3 dB Beamwidth: 88 degrees Bandwidth at 2:1 SWR:8.0 MHz Typical Beam Polarization:Vertical (FM) Beam Antenna Boom Wavelength: 0.5
Hy-Gain V-3R VHF Vertical antenna. This is a collinear 5/8-wave omnidirectional vertical antenna for the 216-225 MHz frequency range. This antenna features two sets of 1/4-wave radials which properly decouple the lower 5/8-wave radiator from the mast. It also features a 500 watt enclosed coil that matches the antenna to a nominal 50 ohms. The feedpoint is a female UHF connector that is protected from the weather within the lower radiator. The V3R also features a mast-to-mast bracket that will accept up to a 2 inch O.D. mast. Settings are supplied so that the antenna can be set to any frequency between 215 and 230 MHz Specifications Frequency Range: 216 – 225 Mhz Gain dBd: 5.2 dbi Power Input 500 Watts Wind 100 mph Max Mast 2.00 inches OD Height 6 ft. 9 in. Weight 5 lbs
Wouxon Dual Band, Dual Display Amateur Ham radio handheld transceiver for the VHF 2 meter & 222Mhz Amateur bands.
Xmits 144-148 & 222-225Mhz. 128 Alphanumeric channels with PL/DPL, scan & vox.
Includes LiOn Battery pack, Drop-in smart desk charger, belt clip & antenna.
Compatible with Optional available TH-46 clip-on speaker-microphone.